Sunday 14 March 2010

Ed the Punk Rabbit!! :D





Over the last couple of days, I have been working on a rabbit from Elisabeth's book for my friends 21st on Saturday! I am in love and tempted not to give him away! He looks amazing and is defiantly my fave make so far!! He's very detailed including having hinged arms (Safety eyes) which I'm v impressed with!! I completed his arms and head before the weekend. I've been working on his body and legs today and finished his face yesterday. I am in that frenzy where you want to complete a part really quickly so you can start a new part! I've had to stop for tonight as I'm stuck on his foot and could do with going to bed so I'll try again tomorrow.

Enough waffling, here are some pics of him so far. Hope you like him!! Will post pics when he's completed!


No comments:

Post a Comment